Wednesday, June 29, 2011

summer solstice

The first day of summer was extra special for our family this year! We welcomed our daughter, Rose Catherine, into the world. I've been really busy just trying to get used to having three kids under the age of 4! Therefore, I didn't really make any plans for the summer... we've just been hanging out in our backyard, going to the pool and taking it easy. I didn't want the pressure of having to rush out of the door every morning to drop the kids off for an activity. I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing summer. Our family is headed to northern Michigan tomorrow for our first little vacation. I'm really excited to relax and I'm also hoping I can read a few books - any suggestions?

I hope you all have a relaxing summer as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment